Tuesday, June 3, 2008

4 Days, but who's counting...

Wow - our big vacation is getting close!  Just 2 more work days and 4 calendar days until we leave.  It's hard to believe it's finally happening since we've been talking about this for 3 years - and planning it for 2 years!  (We were aiming to go last summer, but a variety of factors got in the way so we delayed to this summer.)
I still have a few details to take care of - but for the most part I'm ready.  I will take some time tomorrow to organize my reservations and contacts into one folder and sequence them, as they come up.  
My vacation starts on Friday and I've also got a growing list of Things-to-do.  The biggest of them tie into being treasurer at Emmanuel, but a number of other errands that need some attention.
having most bills on automatic payment, along with direct deposit, sure makes trips like this easier!
Well, time to get ready for a church meeting...

No comments: