Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mary Feeds a Kookaberra

We met Pat and Robert at the airport after clearing customs.  We ended up arriving at Sydney at 8:20 and cleared customs by 9:20.  
We took a small driving tour on our way to their house and saw the towen where they both were raised.
They have a beautiful house.  Pat feeds three Kookaberra's each day - and she was late today so we had to feed them once we got home.  One eats out of her hand - and Mary even gave it a try as you can see above.
We both are rather tired, but are hanging in there until this evening when we will get some shut-eye.
I did check out their internet connection and it is a 1 slot router so we'll need to unplug their computer and plug ours in.  Not the most convenient, but very workable.
That's it for now! Time to head over for supper.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I can't forget you both near falling asleep at the table after your meal that first night .
I think I sent you both to bed at 8pm if I remember right .
You seemed fine the next morning so you were over the jet lag fast , Great !!!
Are you missing my driveway? I know you liked it, ha .
Thanks for the nice comments . Missing you guys .
Pat