Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Day at the Zoo


We spent today at the Toranga Zoo, with Robert and Pat Evans, their grandson, Nathan, and Nathan's parents.  That's Pat with Mary in today's photo with the Opera House and bridge in the background.
It was very interesting spending a day at a zoo with a 3 year old.  Definitely tugs on the "grandparent strings", although someone's were tugged a bit harder than mine.  8-)
Tomorrow we tour the Opera House in the morning and my bridge walk is in the afternoon.  I got this picture of some people at the top of the bridge today.  I sure am looking forward to it!
Note: Picture link has been fixed.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your link to "this picture" takes me to your Aussie outfit in your Picasa album! Hint: in Picasa when looking at the photo you want to link to, there's a thing on the right that says "Link to this photo". You might want to try that.

As for your "grandparent strings," you better start working on that son of yours! :-)

geekgrrl said...

I hear that your daughter just had a great time watching a bunch of kiddos. I'm sure she's ready to pop out a few grandkids for you! Probably already has their math-based names picked out. ;)