Friday, September 30, 2016

Day 9 - Sea Day

At last a sea day!  After breakfast I did Zumba and Mary walked, and then visited the cruise close-out sale.  There was aTex-Mex buffet lunch that Melissa is interested in so we gave it a try today and enjoyed our meals.  
After lunch we read, and I participated in an Octoberfest contest - beer stein holding. I was hoping the winner could drink the beer in the steins, but that was not in the cards.  The contestants had to hold a pair of water-filled beer steins at arm's length!  I came in second and won a Princess lanyard. 
Dinner tonight was very good. We ate in the dining room and had a humorous waiter.  
We are now in the St Lawrence seaway and have land on both sides of us.  The water is also noticeably smoother so no need for the seasickness wrist-bands tonight.

On to Quebec!

3 comments:

Warren said...

I can't believe that its almost over. I know 3 kitties that will be so happy though...LOL. I tried to watch (on the bridge cam) as the ship came up the channel this evening but it got dark too early....bummer!

See ya soon,
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great cruise. Love all your pictures. Enjoy Quebec City!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Love all the posts and pictures , thank you . Enjoy the last day of your holidays .
Pat