Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera is one of our favorite musicals, and it's quite amazing to see even a familiar show on Broadway, even if you've seen it on stage in other cities.  The quality of the performers this evening really stood out, and Mary and I were both enthralled with the performance.  It was fun to see the city so alive and active fairly late in the evening (at least for us midwesterners!)

After the show we headed back to our hotel, but not without a stop for cannoli at Carlo's (of Cake Boss fame) Times Square store.   The cannoli was good, but we've been spoiled by the excellent ones we get from the Dearborn Italian Bakery

3 comments:

Christine said...

Duh - after I answered your email I read your blog and you DID see a show!! I love Phantom too and have seen it many times.
Keep on having fun! I'm sure the 9/11 museum will be awesome!

Christine said...

No idea how I came up as Christine! Maybe because we were talking Phantom!! Gail

Anonymous said...

Have fun and I'm glad you enjoyed your treat and I bet many more will follow :-) , I forgot to leave my name in the other blog . Pat