Friday, July 4, 2008

More Australia Pictures

In case you had not noticed, I changed the slideshow to display the underwater pictures I took on my Great Barrier Reef snorkel adventure.  They are also available as a full screen slideshow by following the link on the right and making a few extra clicks.  The original slideshow pictures remain available as well.
Today I have published a composite video of various Australian animals I took while on vacation.  You can access it by clicking here.  It's not very professional, but I love to see the kangaroos hopping and koalas feeding so I thought I'd share those (and others) with you.
I hope you enjoy watching it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the videos , what a great way to see your trip .
Thanks for doing this so we can see them .
I now have the 3 Kookaburra's feeding from my hand , the baby one is now starting to trust me , yessss.
Yesterday one of them flew done to get his feed from me with a baby snake hanging from its break , yikes
Pat