Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back Home

Well, we're back in Dearborn.  The NWA flight was pretty good today.  Ran right on time and no issues.  Andy picked us up at the airport and we got home by 9:30 p.m.  I got unpacked while Mary called her mother and have my stuff pretty much put away.  
I do have quite a few things to do tomorrow and I really should make a list of them before I go to sleep tonight. It's not as long as Mary's list, but some of the tasks will take some time to do - like get caught up as Emmanuel treasurer.  Near the top is to get the pictures from the underwater camera developed so I can post more Great Barrier Reef pictures.  
Other than that there's not much new to report.  Just a safe trip home and a strong recommendation for anyone who needs to stay near the San Francisco airport to consider the Comfort Inn - Milbrae.  It's a very nice place on El Camino Way and has a bus stop right in front that can take you to a BART station for easy access to downtown.  It has very nice facilities, includes free airport shuttle, internet, breakfast, pool whirlpool and very spacious rooms at a good rate.  If Mary and I visit San Francisco again we will most likely stay there and use BART to go downtown.  
Time to hit the sack as we attempt to get back on Michgan time...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Welcome home! :-)