Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Cruise Day 11 - Sea Day 3


No port visit today. We had a few ship activities, but they were spread out across the day.  One night on the ship the cruise director announced the passenger counts by country. Great Britain had the most ,with USA second. I found quite interesting that Australia was #3 and New Zealand #5. Those people sure had to come a long ways!  To round out the top five, Canada was #4.

As we have done on most sea days, In the morning I went to Zumba and Mary went to a presentation about the next port. At noon, I participated in Champagne Golf (the winner gets a bottle of champagne) and tied for second by making 5 pf 6 holes-in-one. I did better in the afternoon by winning at Quick Cricket.  Later as I was walking around the ship, I saw that Doc (Adam Bricker), from the Love Boat tv show, was available for pictures. The line was short so I lined up and got my picture taken with him!  
After an enjoyable dinner we went to the production show Do You Wanna Dance which was as good as we remembered from seeing it on past cruises. We sure love the Princess production shows!
We could get spoiled by this Midnight Sun.  Right now at 9:30pm, Mary is on the balcony catching some rays! 

Two ports left, Alesund and Bergen, then a sea day to pack before heading home.  Our time in London seems like it was so long ago! 

4 comments:

Warren said...

Bill, I think you got Doc's name wrong but great photo!! I love it! I believe he's Bernie Kopell like you said on Friday. See ya soon. Its miserable hot here, so leave your jackets in the suitcase when you get here. ~Sylvia

Warren said...

Melissa looked it up.I had forgotten he even had a character name, other than Doc. Too many years ago!! Dummy me! ~Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill , glad to see Australia seems to be enjoying traveling to be 3rd on the list also smiling here about Mary catching some rays at 9.30 PM ha ha , she can now say she has sunbaked at 9,30 at night :-) Have fun .
Pat

Anonymous said...

PS , love your Aspen shirt . Pat