Saturday, April 21, 2018

Cruise Day 7

After hearing Dancing Queen in the production show last night, this morning they put Mama Mia on the big Movie under the Stars screen!  Mary watched the whole thing and I watched most of it after going to Zumba. What great timing!
After lunch I played bridge, but my partner and I miscommunicated on several bids so I expect we'll be in last place when the standing come out. Oh well.  I learned a lot about modern bridge bidding as I was still bidding like I did in college and this messed us up on 2-3 hands.

After dinner we attended the Captains Circle party (this is a thank-you for people with 5 or more Princess cruises), and heard various statistics about the passengers on board (3 most-frequent cruisers have all spent more than 1000 days on Princess!) and more about the new Sky Princess ship coming out in 2020.  Mary and I both enjoyed free rum punches and hors d'oeuvres. 
On to the Azores tomorrow!

No comments: