Friday, April 20, 2018

Cruise Day 6 - Last full sea day before the Azores

We continue to enjoy these sea days but I must admit it will be nice to get to the Azores Sunday.  We broke our morning routine today by not going to the Classic Comedian lecture since it was on Jackie Gleason, who we aren't interested in.  Instead I played corn hole.  To win a prize you had to get 3 of 5 beanbags in the hole and I only got 2. So I did not win a Princess coaster. 8-(   Oh well.
We went to pub lunch today.  I had bangers and mash while Mary had fish and chips. Yum!
At bridge I found out my partner and I finished 3rd yesterday. So after being last the first two days, we've now come in 4th and 3rd out of 12 teams.

After dinner we went to one of our favorite Princess production shows - Born to Dance.  It features the Princess Dancers and tells the story of the Broadway Musicals and the unsung role of the dancers.  It's a made-for-Princess show by an Oscar winning director and choreographer.  Best of all it finishes with Dancing Queen from a certain someone's favorite show, Mama Mia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy on these sea days. Enjoy your relaxing times. I'm sure once you start visiting ports you'll be hitting the ground running. Have fun! Gail

Anonymous said...

love the photos Bill , the meals look great. Have fun on land
Pat