Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Golf Day

 

My main activity today was playing golf with John.  John had an afternoon event so we played quite early.  I could have taken a lot more pictures, but this one shows you a typical Florida golf course.  We did see one alligator sunning, thankfully, on the other side of a pond.  

All in all, it was a beautiful day with good temperatures, lots of sun, and little wind.   And both John and I played good golf, both shooting a 93.  I was using borrowed clubs which was a bit of a challenge. 

After I got back from golf, we did some suitcase packing so we'll have less to do in the morning.  Once ready, we took one last beach walk.  Sure love the sound of those waves!


With the clear weather, it made for a great sunset picture. Mary got this great reflection shot tonight.


Tomorrow we drive back to Tampa and fly home.  We have a nice mid-afternoon flight so no need to get up early and rush around in the morning.

I hope you enjoyed following along on our short Florida trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. Safe travels home!
Gail

Nancy Howard said...

Beautiful sun picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill , loved the blogs , thank you , take care going home . Gee you saw an Alligator , yikes , a beautiful sunset photo, a good shot Mary ..., I'm glad you enjoyed the sound of the waves , I guess I take this for granted living here in OZ . A nice holiday for you both to get away from the cold weather back home , glad you enjoyed .

Anonymous said...

Nice trip. Looks like you had a relaxing time.
Love the sunset pics!
Where are you going next? You always have the next one in the works!
Kathy