Monday, May 26, 2008

Australia

One of the main reasons I'm starting this blog is to find a new place to post about our travels.  Mary and I started traveling in 2004 with a trip to North Carolina.  Our first major trip was to Alaska in June 2005 and  we haven't stopped since!
Now we are preparing to go to Australia and I wanted a blog where I could quickly and easily post about our daily activities.  I want to try out the email posting capability as that sounds very cool.  So you may see a few test posts here as I work out the kinks in that process.  I want to at least post a picture-of-the-day with commentary.
So, welcome to my Traveling DBA blog!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wasn't Alaska in 2005? North Carolina in 2004, Alaska in 2005, North Carolina again in 2006 (plus other trips), etc...

If you need any tips on email posting, just let me know, but it's pretty self-explanatory... the only downside I've found is you can't label posts via email.

Bill said...

Yeah - I meant 2005 for Alaska but my fingers deserted me...