Friday, January 19, 2024

Sea Day #7

 Only two more sea days before we reach Ensenada, Mexico.  Fortunately we've had fairly calm seas so far on the return from Hawaii.  The captain has reported that there is a storm system north of us so we are glad to be staying on it's southern edge. 


As usual, Sudoku and an enrichment lecture for me in the morning while Mary enjoyed catching some rays, and reading.  After lunch, I competed in another round of the golf tournament, using only 6 putts to sink 4 balls.  I'm not sure of my actual standings, but I know I'm near the top. 

In the afternoon we watched a documentary about the Notre Dame fire which was quite interesting, showing how where the fire started, the fire department response and the heroic effort to save the north bell tower. 

We both enjoyed our dinning in the dining room.  Here are our desserts: a souffle for Mary and a triple trio for me.  The one on the right of my plate was billed as an ice cream sandwich.

After dinner we listened to an acoustic guitar singer for a while, then retreated to our cabin. 

2 comments:

Nancy Howard said...

It is so nice to have a relaxing day. Food looks good, entertainment sounds good as well.

Anonymous said...

Nothing nicer then relaxing and doing whatever , Enjoy . You both wont want to go home . Pat