Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Golfing Day

 

Today I drove to Rotunda West where my golfing buddy, John, has his second house.  After a quick lunch, we played the course where he lives.  It's one of 5 courses there. It was great getting caught up with him and what's going on  with his family.  We were having such a great time I neglected to get a picture of us on the course. That's how it goes sometimes.  After golf, I had dinner with John and his wife, then headed back to the condo.  I was gone from 9am until 8pm so it made for a kind of a long day, especially with all the traffic congestion on I-75.

While I was on my golfing trip, Mary had a relaxing day on the beach. She took two long walks on the beach.  On one, she took this picture of these interesting rocks on the shoreline.  The other picture is our condo complex.  It was a great day for enjoying the sunshine, which she did.


Nothing much planned for tomorrow.  A few walks on the beach and some sightseeing.  More to tell in then next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying your winter getaway. Keep on having fun!
Gail

Anonymous said...

I could use some of that sunshine! ☀️
Enjoy!
Kathy