Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Sea Day

We had a fairly quiet sea day today. I had a few morning sports activities planned, but the high winds and rain put a stop to that.  We had burgers and chips for lunch in our room.  We played a game called Apple-to-Apple with the kids this afternoon which was a lot of fun.  Later I played Carpet Bowling and won!  I got a medal for my prize.  Mary and Katie went to a shopping show and got port guides for our two ports.



This evening was formal night and we had a nice dinner, but the desserts were even better.  I had a hazelnut Chocolate Journey (left) and both Mary and I had Bananas Foster (right).




Our waiter brought us a plate of cookies and on our way out, Mary snapped this picture of the Bananas Foster' being made!


The evening show was Born to Dance, one of our very favorite shows.  We were excited to share seeing it with Katie since she was a dancer all through grade school and high school.
It was a great show and you could see that the dancers really loved doing this show.

St Thomas tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Desserts looked great Bill. So much for you all to do , enjoy the time with your family , say hi to Mary . Pat

Anonymous said...

Memories! I had that chocolate journeys dessert - it was delish!! Sounds like a relaxing day at sea. Keep on enjoying all this great family time!! Gail