Saturday, June 9, 2012

First Day at Sea

I must start with commenting on how smooth the water is so far. We have had glass-smooth seas every day so far. At first I thought this was because we were in the Adriatic Sea which is somewhat protected. But now we are past the boot of Italy and the seas remain dead calm.

This is a typical day at sea for us. Mary went to a jewelry show this morning while I played shuffleboard. Pub Lunch is up next, followed by water volleyball and carpet bowling for me. I am very disappointed that there is no bridge play on this cruise - I always look forward to playing bridge in person as opposed on online. I voiced my disappointment to the Cruise Director. So now they have scheduled "Open Bridge Play" for tomorrow morning since we don't arrive at Patmos until noon.

Tonight the show is "MoTown" so we are looking forward to that.

No comments: