Friday, August 15, 2008

Aspen in October


Like she did last year in October, Mary is again headed to the annual Aspen in October John Denver event.  And this time I get to go along!  w00t!  So after looking like a no travels at all this fall, we're now doing the Mackinaw Bridge walk in September and Aspen in October!  I guess it's hard to keep certain travelers at home.  
So we fly to Denver, rent a car, then drive to Aspen for the festivities.  Lots of concerts, socializing, and other events all packed into 4 fun filled days.  Mary is a bit worried I'll be bored, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but probably not quite as much as she will.
Anyhow, that's a quick look at our second trip this fall.  Stay tuned for pictures and posts from these mini-vacations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mary always shares your pictures and stories with me and I appreciate it. We are online friends through the John Denver fan club. Have a wonderful time in Aspen!
Eve
Florida, USA